free website stats program Design Software for Customizing of Harley's | Harley Davidson Forums

Design Software for Customizing of Harley's

Hello All,

I did a search in the site but nothing came up. I am starting a custom bike project with a friend soon in 2009, a custom harley with mostly H-D screaming eagle parts.

I am looking for a 3d (hopefully), kind of simulation where different front ends, frames with different rake angles, different seats, wheels, rear fenders, tank etc and all of the above could be swapt / modified to get a visual of the end result. I know H-D has some function on their site, but it doesn't offer enough customization for my liking,

Thanks alot in advance, :)

Never found anything remotely like you describe. I went through every site and collection of pics I could track down saving them to a file. Then I would seperate them into specific categories as peaked my interest. Trust the fact that you will never settle on anything for long. If you have that much creative juices flowing you'll always be changing and tweeking. I've gone so far as to use an inclinometer on the computer screen trying to determine that rake that caught my attention.

I truely dont believe the software you seek will ever be invented.You cant invent software to create a piece of art.Yes photoshop and so on but what Im refering to is a physical prescence who's lines upon glancing bring to mind the curvature of a fine woman while gliding around it.To me this is only achieved by a fine craftsman with vision and pasciance.

I truely dont believe the software you seek will ever be invented.You cant invent software to create a piece of art.Yes photoshop and so on but what Im refering to is a physical prescence who's lines upon glancing bring to mind the curvature of a fine woman while gliding around it.To me this is only achieved by a fine craftsman with vision and pasciance.

Actually there is probably a lot of design software out there, but is usually protected by the OEM designer. Generic 3D programs like Solidworks go a long way and is the type of software even the OCC guys use on TV...FYI :small3d038:

Thanks for all your replies ,

I have found something that "may" be what i am looking for, but where i am currently residing let's just say that some web sites just don't seem to work well. I am trying to get through using proxies or whatever. If there are any IT geeks (sorry , i am professionals :) ) ..

The site is like [link removed] .. as found on google ..

Thanks ..

Thanks Guys .

I am not looking to design in 3d, and then generate cnc programs or the such. Just a simple concept tool to see variations of different angles, forks, rear fenders, wheels, pipes, etc. I know this will not be easy to come by, but it seems for custom bike guys this could be very useful. Anyway thanks for the info, i will look up T recks for more info.

I did find something called virtual-cycles that seems to say it has this software, but where i am in asia i cannot see and access certain sites
All the best , and thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
hello all , i did download the program , it is cool but the problem is i found only the DEMO!! :(

and i guess the web site for the software is not there anymore !!:newsmile055:

so how i can get the full package!!?? :30:

Back