free website stats program Denim Tour-Pak on a Classic ? | Harley Davidson Forums

Denim Tour-Pak on a Classic ?

SunCruise

Banned
I wonder how a black Denim Tour-Pak would look on a Road King Classic with the hard leather bags. At a glance they might even match ? I Don't suppose anyone has tried this or better yet has pics ? I may be onto something here:yeahright

Just me but I wouldn't do it. "Close enough" or "might match" isn't good enough for me!

Being most H-D owners are a very "picky"...ehh...discerning lot...I would agree with Dr.D on this...:s

I have a black king tour pak w/rack on my pearl white Road King Classic. I think that it looks good and have no negative feed back from the group that I ride with. I am going to add a leather lid cover this year to tie it in with the leather bags. It is quick detach and only goes on for trips or passenger comfort. I started with a Road King leather covered, went to the King for the additional room and wrap around back rest.

Okay so heres what made me think of this;
Someday I would like to put hard bags on my Classic so Im reluctant to buy matching leather tour-pak. As for the hard T-paks I only like the razor or chopped. For me its not about how much I can cram in it but having that "little bit " extra space and still looking (and feeling) somewhat low and lean. I could use it with the leather for now..and you see where i'm goin with this....

My apologies if this is a wasted thread but I'm snowed in, waiting for my "stage 1 Pkg " to arrive and have too much time to think :unsure
SC

My apologies if this is a wasted thread but I'm snowed in, waiting for my "stage 1 Pkg " to arrive and have too much time to think :unsure
SC

Don't worry - we have ways to make "wasted threads" disappear:

Poofclean-1.jpg

As others have said, the bottom line is that it's your ride so you get to decide. At least it sounds like you have a long range plan!

Back