Demo Days

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by BOWHIKER, May 19, 2010.

1. BOWHIKER

BOWHIKER Junior Member

This weekend is my local dealers demo days . I plan on riding one of the Dyna family , the Fatboy low and either a RK OR SG no preferance there just want to ride one to see what they are like . If i understand everyone both the RK and the SG are the A rubber mounted engines . Now I'll get to see what all the hype is you guys are always talking about with the baggers . I'll let you know how it turns out . The weather is suppose to be perfect so they'll probably be a big turn out . Bty this is threw MOCO it's not the new bikes sitting on the dealer floor .

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

Whatever you do don't ride a RK unless you have your check book with you :D

3. Randall K. Wilson

Randall K. Wilson Junior Member

Glider, what sage advice you give Brother BOWHIKER!

As a serious enthusiast that has owned three Roadkings, my life would not be happy without one.:)

4. Troy1225

Troy1225 Active Member

Be sure to read the contract you sign before you take that demo ride. You may want to read this thread.

Demo Ride

5. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

That's for sure. Ever since I rented a R K in Vegas last year I've wished I had the money to buy one. Although I saw very nice looking road glide at the dealer last week that would look real nice sitting in the garage beside my Fatboy.

6. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

when you get done with the FBL,RK &/or SG --- step on up to the ULTRA side of baggers my man!!!!!! :D

7. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Doust we think there be another potential convert to the bagger side?:D:bigsmiley8:

8. CIB1Infantry

CIB1Infantry Member

I went for a test ride this past saturday...
    Well if I could make it so I would have a new Street Glide, unfortunately it's just not in the cards for right now.
    But I did figure out exactly why they are more than happy to let you take it for a spin!