free website stats program Deluxe seat Question | Harley Davidson Forums

Deluxe seat Question

DeadeyeTom

3na3k63o25V45P45X3b5iace00ec846471bdf.jpg

Anyone know if a softail solo seat would work on a 07 deluxe? looks similar to an old heritage springer seat as far as I can tell I need more height so i'm not up in the back of the deluxe seat

I have a softail, and from 07 up there are small differances that change and will not fit others correctly. but I would cross refferance it.

3na3k63o25V45P45X3b5iace00ec846471bdf.jpg

Anyone know if a softail solo seat would work on a 07 deluxe? looks similar to an old heritage springer seat as far as I can tell I need more height so i'm not up in the back of the deluxe seat

I would say yes, in the dyna family the seats will interchange I have an 09 on my 07:s,

He says it bolts under the seat at the frame. which the 07 deluxe has the threaded holes there yet with plastic plugs in them

$(KGrHqYOKpsE3tk9Qzu2BN9TLzuZO!~~_12.JPG

How bout this one off flstc I can get this for 400
he has hardware to fit newer softail standards for fender mount should work on deluxe just not sure about the tuck and roll look and I would prefer the smaller back pad since I dont think I could swing my leg over this tall one.

No one got a heritage springer seat that I 'm really looking for that will take the grab bar/backrest for sale?

Well I ordered this one from an ebay guy in bryan,texas 350 shipped it was a takeoff from a 2002 springer he bought a fringed one after about 3 months of use. He is the one that has the studded seat and matching bar and tall pad to in the other photos. He has matching bags for both for sale also. Also he has alot of the rare red trimed stuff also wish I could afford that stuff. But its out there if someones looking. Do you think I got a good deal? can't wait for tuesday when it arrives.
GEDC2219.jpg

Back