free website stats program Delivery date - big purple flake/brillant silver? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Delivery date - big purple flake/brillant silver?

I have been told my ship date is 4-22-2009. I did the tour in York PA and saw the color on a gas tank and fenders dispalyed. They are not as dark as pictured, looked great and I was not disapointed. Alot of metal flake as well.
I saw the three special colors too when I went to York back in the fall. I really liked the Light candy rootbeer out of them all, but they are all nice. What I really liked was the 09 CVO Road Glide in the Gold flake, but after seeing the Orange and Black combo today at the dealer, I am in love, it was a beauty, probably the best looking bike I have ever seen. I called the wife and asked her for 31,500 and see just laughed, she thinks I am kidding :s

My wife is picking up her FLHX with those same colors either this week or next ..... if they get the mufflers,reach seat,air filter,and lower the front end by then. The actual delivery date was May 5th but they say they might have it sooner. She is anxious to upgrade from her low-Rider.

Finally got my new ride last week. It is a beauty especially in the sunlight.

Ray

11054_dsc_8233_1.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw one on the floor at Electrict City HD in Scranton PA. (Dickson City). Looks REAL nice..... but I bought the black instead... more my style. Good Luck. Call Smitty at ECHD... He gave me a great deal!

Back