free website stats program Delivery date - big purple flake/brillant silver? | Harley Davidson Forums

Delivery date - big purple flake/brillant silver?

rafreche

Ordered my bike (FLSTC) back in September and still no delivery date. Anyone got his delivery date for a bike with these colors?

Thanks!

Ray
Quebec City

I know these colors should be available in April and May only but I was wondering if anyone has been given a firm delivery date.

Ray

Well the Black Ice/Blue Ice was the October, November, December custom color and it became available in late October. Take it from there.

If I were to get a 2009 FLSTC, that would be the one I would get. Hope you get it soon and enjoy!!

Harley had originally planned to run Big Purple Flake/Brilliant Silver in the 3rd phase which is Jan-March, but they switched it with the Rootbeer. That color is available from April-June.

I belive that this was the last of the special color scheme from Harley, I saw them all on the factory tour at York. Blue and black Ice, light candy root beer and big purple should be the final. I saw a Road King at the dealer last week in the light candy root beer and it was a beauty. Sadly enough it was the bike that I have wanted since I saw it on the tour and it was sold:(.

Went to my Harley dealer here in Quebec City and I finally got a delivery date of May 14th :shock ..... It is going to be a long wait! I thought that I would get it mid-April or so :( . The season is so short here in Canada!

I will take one more beer please!

Ray

I have been told my ship date is 4-22-2009. I did the tour in York PA and saw the color on a gas tank and fenders dispalyed. They are not as dark as pictured, looked great and I was not disapointed. Alot of metal flake as well.

Welcome MCPD Chief to HDTimeline, looking forward to more posts and thank you for your input. Sincerely hope you find this site good reading after riding...lots of good stuff here, especially if you have any needs regarding maintaining or making your ride even better. :newsmile020:

Back