Deer vs. Motorcycle

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by kmiller31, Sep 26, 2009.

1. kmiller31

kmiller31 Member

I was hoping that would get your attention just wanted to bring light to all the brothers that Deer Hunting season is opening up across Nation wide and the chance for game to be running more than usually is likely. Be careful and lookout!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

Same here but it is true they will move more not that season is getting ready to open

3. springer03

springer03 Active Member

So many deer here in north alabama we have to watch even on major hwys. Saw two that had been hit by auto in 28 mile today.

4. mrbh

mrbh New Member

Thank you for the warning. I'll strap my 30-30 onto my Sporty.

5. pookibr

pookibr Active Member

Definately watch for the deer!!!

6. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

There are so many darn deer around here in TN that you have to watch out 24/7, 365 days a year. The rut is the worst time of the year. I get it on the road, the wife complains about what they do to her garden.

7. paulmack

paulmack Active Member

There's an overpopulation of deer here in Virginia as well. Like Smitty says not many hunters anymore and the DNR still has a low limit of deer that a hunter can take. They think like it was 30 years ago and there are lots of hunters. Watch out and be careful!!!

8. 03classic

03classic Junior Member

Only seen a couple this year put they will start pile up on the side of I64 here in Illinois.

9. animal15340

animal15340 Member

Sorry to change the subject, but, this goes to Smitty. Hey Smitty I'm always
    looking for a place to hunt deer. Do you allow anyone to hunt your property?
    How much turf do you have? If you want to get back to me my e-mail address
    is

Thanks, and sorry again. Cant pass up that opportunity.

Animal

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
  10. dlao

dlao Member

I always tell the trophy hunters we're interested in quantity, not quality