free website stats program Decent inexpensive saddlebags | Harley Davidson Forums

Decent inexpensive saddlebags

Dan.1977P

Anyone have good places to find decent inexpensive saddlebags for a fatboy? I don't really want to spend $700 on bags if I can get some for half that that don't say HD on them. I also don't feel like putting in the effort into building a frame for the throwovers I have on right now because the bags just aren't going to hold up and we've already discovered they are too small for our liking.
Any suggestions welcome,
Thanks.

If you are looking for cheap hard case saddle bags, check out Mutazu

I've got a set of GA Hard Bags with the quick attach system, and they are holding up great. I've had them for about 4 years now.

Very nice people to work with as well.

You'll often get what you pay for.
I put a cheap pair of bags on my 98 Fat Boy, only because I lived out of the country and didn't ride much.
On my 08 Fat Boy, which I took out of the country - and brought back, I went with quality leather from Iron Bags in WI. They add class to the bike, the cheap ones just hang on it.
Hope you get the deal you want.

i got a nice cheap bag at hot leather, but i ordered a second one which was damaged when delivered and they are sarcastic and/or nonresponsive ..wouldnt buy anything there..mmccleather seems to have nice stuff cheap..

Back