free website stats program Decell Pops | Harley Davidson Forums

Decell Pops

Depends ... From a wide open (100% throttle) run to immediate 0% throttle, I would bet most people have some popping. I find it very hard to believe anyone has Zero popping from full ON to Full OFF.

Now from a cruise throttle to Zero throttle, I believe it can be done.

Hoop!

My rkc pops a lot due to reinhart aftermarket pipes, I kind of like it and what I have read, just get use to it.

Well, I have come to the fact that I need to deal with the decell pop, it is not as bad as it was before, but the bike still stalls, so the sales manager rode it yesterday where I bought it, and they kept it, it stalled for him, so they are going to fix, at least that is what they tell me. And if you read my other thread about ride quality they noticed that to, so they are going to replace the shocks, but we will see if they fix the stalling problem. Also the General Manager of the dealership is going to ride my bike today, he was not a happy person about the situation. I am curious to see what happens this time. :33:

I'm so happy that my stock engine Dyna pops while decelerating! :p
I come from a XL1200R and the deceleration was smooth and... silent!
But the Big Twin gives that sound that makes me shiver... in pleasure!
I'm talking of some decel pops after a pretty open throttle, no flames or other explosions, obviously...
... but I love them!!!
:bigsmiley24:

Ciao
Ugo

Drumrguy,what other mods have you done to the bike? such as pipes,air cleaner etc. also the stalling, is this at speed or when coming to a stop at idle?I have rineharts with a super tuner and custom map.I have no issues with decel pop.

Rush slip-on mufflers, stage 1 air cleaner, cams, 1550 kit, CNC ported heads, race tuner, stalls when I come to a stop.

Back