Dear Abby

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Fatboy07NH, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Fatboy07NH

Fatboy07NH Banned

Dear Abby,
    I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.
    The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."
    I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.
    Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.
    I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.
    Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
    Thanks,
    Bob

2. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Got me..hook line and sinker, but I think you can fix it your self:D

3. Crambo

Crambo Active Member

Sorry to have to break it to you Bob but "They all do that"...:55:

4. woodman

woodman Account Removed

Whatever became of your wife?

5. Apyle

Apyle Junior Member

Better get the oil off, oil stains are hard to remove!

6. hobo55

hobo55 Active Member

See if he's a wrench before you do anthing stupid and tell her you'll miss her.