free website stats program Dealer statement about slip on exhaust and warranty | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dealer statement about slip on exhaust and warranty

Thank you all....

I no longer need to worry about this as I picked up an '08 Night Train tonight! The larger motor sounds sufficient for now, at least people can hear me when I'm beside them on the highway. You have all been very helpful with multiple suggestions and different perspectives. I just wanted to say thanks.

J5

Thanks Hobbit!

This will be the first place I look for advice. Unfortunately, with the higher dollar bike my wife has put the kabash on any upgrades:bigsmiley29: I'll have to wait until next summer to put anything on it, I'm sure... Looking forward to it already.

J5

Surely your wife understands the Harley mantra: The purchase of the motorcycle is merely a down payment on the accessories......

Enjoy the new bike!

Steve Scott

Hey J5, I have full faith that you will find a way to creatively get some goodies here & there. You will start with some little items, $20 here, $30 there, then all of a sudden, you will be back in the triple digits, and she will just roll her eyes & say 'whatever'..........:bigsmiley14:

Man, that's great to see so many folks with long term marriages. I thought only a few others besides my folks put up with each other for so long. :D I must admit, me & hubby are a little less than a month shy of 2 years, but we were pretty much best friends & business partners for the last 20 years. It took us that long to figure out that we had been dating the wrong people all that time! Congrats to all of you fine men and your wives!

My wife and I have been married for 15 and together for 16 (we dated for a year to be sure this was the right one!). It took me three times to find the right wife, and I did this time.

The secret I've found to a good relationship is to remember the words of our founding fathers in the U.S. Constitution: We the people.....form a more perfect union....establish justice...provide for the common defense....promote domestic tranquility.

that last line is the guidance we have to seek-preserve and promote domestic tranquility. Ya do that, and the marriage will last!

Steve Scott

Back