free website stats program dealer issue | Harley Davidson Forums

dealer issue

67hat34c

Got a customer service call a couple of weeks ago so I told them the truth about last visit and one from a year ago that resulted in poor quality work.

Told them that in last visit I emailed the service manager with my complaints and he never responded.

Well today I got a voice mail from the service manager at Orlando HD and said this was response to my customer survey.

Not called him yet.

Nothing like a bad survey to get them to calll you back. it is a shame that is what it takes any more.
Call him, maybe he will make it better with an in store credit, then you can never go back AFTER that if you want.

In these tough times, customer service is going to be what separates those who go about their business right, the rest will quickly fade into oblivion. Do followup and always insist on good customer servce...you will be doing all your fellow riders a big favor.

In these tough times, customer service is going to be what separates those who go about their business right, the rest will quickly fade into oblivion. Do followup and always insist on good customer servce...you will be doing all your fellow riders a big favor.

That is so true. I see some of the Stealer's going the way of some of the Chrysler & GM dealerships. The Dealer I bought my bike from is 100% Harley, gives good prices, great service, there a good bunch of folks, he's also 200 miles away. The one closest to me sells, Harley, Honda, Quads, Skateboards, Mountain bikes. Prices are way to high, service is lousy and expensive, the act like they care less if you walk in the doors. If things keep going like they are, the MOCO will start pulling Franchises, just like the auto company's did. And after seeing how much difference there is from one dealer to another stealer, it may bee a good thing.

I stopped patronizing the HD dealerships after I was turned down on buying a brand new sporty with 4 thousand cash to put down on a 6 grand bike. This same dealer on the space coast of FL also left the ignition turned on overnight on by brother in laws 05 roadking and fried the electrical system then tried to tell him it was his fault because he left it at the service bay that way.

The last time I went to the HD Stealership was to buy the Service Manual for my bike. I would much rather know the service is done correctly by myself than to pay top dollar for poor service at the dealership.

I replaced my harley motor with a ultima motor rode it for 20000 miles troble free then i had a lifter go south on it called matt at ultima and he replaced the oil pump cam lifter boxes push rods and lifter all under warranty and didn,t even moan about it that,s service i,m glad i bought it good price and lots of hp,jel

Back