free website stats program Dealer for Spectro | Harley Davidson Forums

Dealer for Spectro

bradp

Guy's. I've been reading here for a while now. Although the survey on what people are using in the tranny (6spd) differs from most of the comments, the jury seems to be out. I haven't read a bad remark on the Spectro, 6spd tranny lube. For a product that seems superior to most others I have found it impossible to find. I am from New Brunswick in eastern Canada. Does anybody know if there is some place around here to get this stuff. Checked my local HD and metric dealers in the area and they never heard of the stuff. I checked on having it shipped to me from places around the upper Canada and the US but for almost 30.00 a liter + shipping, that isn't going to happen. We do have access to Amsoil products here but I sure would like to try Spectro.

Did a key word search of there site. No hits. I emailed Spectro and they did give me two Canadian dealers, both in upper Canada, and about $40 a liter away. If I can't get something closer what would you recommend as the next best. Amsoil and Mobil are readily available. I was thinking Amsiol Severe gear 75w-110. New bike and just put over 1000 Km. this week and will be due for 1st service very shortly.

I here from some buds of a couple custom shops/builders in the area. I'll see if they have a pipieline to Spectro oil. Weird thing. The two sites I got from Spectro in Canada to check, both require usernames/passwords. I do a lot of online buying but can't find a way to get around there password to get the info to any ordering. Like Fort Knox.

Try calling their Canadian Distributor, they should be able to give you the name of a local dealer who can order it in for you:

Full-Bore Marketing- Ontario
3225 Lenworth Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L4X 2G6
Canada
Phone: 905-624-0222
Fax: 905-624-3509

Found a local Kawasaki dealer today that can order Spectro products for me. 6sp tranny oil, $27.00 a liter and can only order by the case of 12. This stuff would have to be extra special for $324.00 (plus 14% tax of course.)

Back