free website stats program Dealer Customer Satisfaction | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dealer Customer Satisfaction

Dealer Status

• Total voters
Waco HD (Waco Texas) so far have only uses parts, and motor clothes, but most know my name and what I ride

Waco HD is having a big crawfish boil, live music, and all around big bash next Saturday, April 27th to help raise money for the community of West, Tx, where the big bang took place a few days ago. If anyone in the area want to ride over there, it will be a great day and a good way to help those in need. A lot of bikes will be leaving Strokers in Dallas at 8:45 am for the ride down. I won't be going from Strokers, but will just leave with my g/f from my house. I can't stay long cause I have to be in Oklahoma that night, so it's 2 hrs. south for a few hours, then 3-4 hours back north. Hope to see y'all there. :D

Whichever way you slice it, no dealer can satisfy every customer, all the time. Sometimes dealer employees are human and overlook a little detail while overworked maybe. Maybe sometimes the customer has a poor view of paying somebody to do the work and feels slighted. Some guys just dont like to believe that they arent smarter than the parts guy or the service writer or the tech....etc...etc. Either way, I have faith that the factories system and the wrath of dealership owner not wanting to be knocked down by corporate will make any dealer worth his salt do his best to make the customer happy, satisfied and coming back. But sometimes the other rule applies, you cant please all the people all the time. :s Be clear with your dealer of what you expect and be as knowledgeable as you can of each situation you present to them. Help them to help you.

I cant say enough good things about Adamecs Baymeadow location here in Jacksonville Fl, They always get me right in with out an appointment and do top notch work:s

Tampa Harley is where I bought my last bike over the internet, very happy with them so far. I had a great sales man.

Frederick HD is great. Everyone at the dealership knows use by name. The service department is top notch and the parts folks are exceptionally knowledgeable.

Also, they offered my wife and I an opportunity to take the Riders Edge class. My wife has never rode a bike before and after a couple spills and a lot of patience from the instructors she passed her competency test. As they handed out the certificates for completing the 4 day riding class, they awarded my wife the most improved rider in the class. Lord help us she now has a scooter license.

The closest dealer to me (about 25 miles away) has had major personnel changes over the last few years ago and their level of customer service has declined significantly.

I now go to Gary Bang HD in Atascadero, CA about 90 miles away. It is a family operation, the family has been involved in HD motorcycles since the early 1900's, they know my name, they carry a large variety HD branded merchandise, they have great prices on both new and used bikes, they are very friendly, and their service is top notch. Can't ask for more than that.

I cant say enough good things about Adamecs Baymeadow location here in Jacksonville Fl, They always get me right in with out an appointment and do top notch work:s

Same holds true with the Orange Park location. These folks go out of their way to make you feel welcome and get whatever you need, done and done right the first time. I have made MANY complementary calls to the Adamec Customer Relations rep (Fran) praising that location. Parts requests? Not a problem! One call and the part will be there in a week if they don't have it in stock there or at another one of their 3 locations in Jacksonville. Sales staff are like old friends. NOT your typical Harley dealership where it's "Hi...wanna buy a bike? No? Ok...see ya."

Same holds true with the Orange Park location. These folks go out of their way to make you feel welcome and get whatever you need, done and done right the first time. I have made MANY complementary calls to the Adamec Customer Relations rep (Fran) praising that location. Parts requests? Not a problem! One call and the part will be there in a week if they don't have it in stock there or at another one of their 3 locations in Jacksonville. Sales staff are like old friends. NOT your typical Harley dealership where it's "Hi...wanna buy a bike? No? Ok...see ya."

:p #2 on Adamecs, 7 days a week and 3 locations, always a smile and they know ya by name:s

Back