free website stats program Dealer Customer Satisfaction | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dealer Customer Satisfaction

Dealer Status

• Total voters
The oldest HD dealership in Canada looks to be on the decline. It used to be a family operation, but no more. The family name remains, but the heart is gone.

I've got four dealerships within 50-miles and all are pretty much "hit or miss" with Customer Service...hit them on a good day & all is well. Go on a off day & get "ignored." Sometimes I wonder if I'm invisible...or they know I'm just browsing w/no intention of buying???

This is just my thoughts also....I have had good luck with the parts departments..But.As far as sales and management.....Forget it..All they see is dollars other than that,all is good..:)

Paris, Texas. Family owned and operated..bought 2 bikes from them in 2 months, been dealing with them for about 3 years. I can't say enough good things about them.They have folks come all the way from Dallas to trade with them and thats over a 100 miles..So far 2 thumbs way up....:D

Gainesville HD has always been great to deal with. Service is first rate and reasonable. The parts counter always treat you like your their best friend and best customer even if your just looking. The owner treats everyone like family.

Not my dealer, but gotta +1 on your comment.

I stopped there before buying my bike. Told them I was 500 miles from home, not ready to buy for 6 months, just looking.

They spent alot of time with me going over diff bike and cost of options. Talked to techs about performance mods and cranked several bikes to hear the pipes.
Great dealer!!

Hoosier HD in Elkhart, Indiana. I took delivery of a 2012 Road King last week, and had problems with the rear tire holding air (see "Tire Damage" post.)
Took the bike back, and they gladly replaced the rear tire, as well as addressed another issue. I told my sales rep John Gray before we bought the bike that I am a loyal customer until I get shafted. This is the second bike I've purchased from Hoosier, and I've never been disappointed.

Victorville HD does an ok job but feel there out to just get the dollar instead of customer concerns. But when your the only harley dealer for 50 miles you have a corner on the market. Most time I drive the 50 miles to Laidlaws HD but in a pinch I just go to Victorville HD.:wall

northshore harley in slidell has got to be one of the worst around, the techs are always coming and going never the same guys. you could buy 3 bikes at the same time and all you would get is 3 shirts to go with them NO DISCOUNTS AT ALL. no good events at all. and god forbid you want something off the rack because they dont have it But we can order it for you should be here in like 2 weeks :newsmile077:

Harley dealership in Tucson AZ owned by a cadillac dealership. Service is bad, add to MSRP prices and customer service is about the dollar. Many locals wont buy from them or let them touch our bikes.:yeahright

My dealer told me that a HD seat (used on the net) would fit my bike, even with the numbers off the bottom of the seat...guess what...nope.
Then I wanted a couple single jets for my STOCK HD carb, and they couldn't tell me if the had the right one to fit my carb..but I could come and look...they didn't know what size jet was stock either, they only had a part no. But they do stock the full dynojet kit for my carb. I went to my local old man Harley shop ang bot the jets for $5-6 each.

Dealer is decent, carries a lot of product, got a fair deal on my bikes, but it's the service department I tend to take issue with. But that doesn't matter now as I'll do my own work.

Back