free website stats program Dealer Customer Satisfaction | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dealer Customer Satisfaction

Dealer Status

• Total voters
I've had good luck with the dealers I've used in New England. North Country is my local dealer and they've always been good at servicing my bike. I used to do all my own work but it's just become easier to let them work on this one.

One experience I had with a dealer in New Hampshire should be the model for customer service. I was headed to the Killington Classic rally in Vermont and developed a no start situation late in the afternoon. Bike had juice to the lights but starter relay just clicked even a boost to the starter could not get it to turn over. Called HOG for a tow and then called Granite State Harley to let them know I was headed over and asked how late they were open. The service writer told me not to worry, they would be ready for me when I got there. They swarmed over the bike and determined the problem was loose starter bolts tightened them tried the starter several times rode it to check for any issues, washed it and had me back on the road in a little over an hour. They only charged for one hour labor although there were at least 5 techs working on it. Can't say enough good things about them!!!

My problem is that Zannotti's is going out of business. They are the best around.
So I guess I will try where I bought bike 3 years ago. :newsmile058:

I deal with N.W. Harley in Lacey Washington and I will recommend them to anyone. They know my wife, our son and me by name and treat us like guests. The owner will stop and just chat with us for no good reason other than to just chat.
Their work is very good, done on time and as promised. The only complaint I have is that they won't give me 50% off that new trike I am drooling over.:D

Fort Worth Harley Davidson is the most friendly and helpful dealership I have ever been in regardless of brand. They treat us like family. Good folks!

If I am out of line naming the dealership, I apologize and will edit it out if someone will let me know.

Fort Worth Harley Davidson is the most friendly and helpful dealership I have ever been in regardless of brand. They treat us like family. Good folks!

If I am out of line naming the dealership, I apologize and will edit it out if someone will let me know.

No problem with mentioning a name.

Shenandoah Valley HD, Stanton, Va. great folks, and I didn't even buy the bike from them, always friendly and if the owner is in the building he always stops and ask "how can we help you today"..

had a great dealer in Yucca Valley, been in business 47 years, Harley told them they had to build a new building, my dealer told Harley that wasn't going to happen and that they not be selling Harley's any more, no to find a good dealer.

Lake of the Ozarks HD in Osage Beach Missouri has been great to deal with. They know us by name and are always friendly and very helpful. We have purchased two bikes from them.

Big Moose HD of Portland, Maine. Have to travel an extra 80 miles, but have always been treated right. My "local" dealer, North Country HD in Augusta, let's just say not so much. I go where I'm treated like something more than a check... I do use indy shops on the rare occasion I can't handle the problem or don't have the tools.

I've got four dealerships within 50-miles and all are pretty much "hit or miss" with Customer Service...hit them on a good day & all is well. Go on a off day & get "ignored." Sometimes I wonder if I'm invisible...or they know I'm just browsing w/no intention of buying???

Back