free website stats program Dead Battery Starting Gadget Thing? | Harley Davidson Forums

Dead Battery Starting Gadget Thing?

Sieg

I remember seeing in some magazine something that you can carry with you that will start your bike when the battery is completely dead. I have seen these for cars but this one was specifically for motorcyles. Anyone have an idea what it is and where I can get it? Anyone used one? Thanks.

I have one, it's wallet sized. say's AAA in big letters on it.
sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm looking forward to REAL replies.

Breeze mine is pretty much the same but it says CAA, works great. Will even get the bike home if it won't start or has a flat tire.
Ken

Mine only says AA on it although as yet i have not needed to try it out for many years however it did work in 1982 when i had a puncture on front wheel

Brian

If you're thinking about one of those magical things that plug into the cigarette lighter & start a vehicle...forget it. That's why you don't see them out on the market (didn't work). Also, unless you have a touring bike, you'd have to have a functional lighter.

"that will start your bike when the battery is completely dead". Anyone have an idea what it is and where I can get it? Anyone used one? Thanks.

I think they are call a "KICK STARTER" and yes used it on my old Panhead, worked great.........sorry couldn't help myself:D

Back