free website stats program Daytona Biketoberfest? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Daytona Biketoberfest?

OMG!!!!!

As a huge NASCAR fan it would be a dream come true for me to ride a couple laps around that historic speedway! Are you sure they're not talking about the infield stuff and not actually allowing you up onto the steep banking?

Is there a website for this activity/organization or just the phone number?

Answered my own question:

Fall Cycle Scene Tickets and Travel Packages - Racetickets.com

Now I've got to call and get the details. It appears that it might be an add on to the normal race ticket.

You can get a package that includes the motorcycle races. But you can do things by the day too. Check this web site:

Kickstand City/ October Bike Events/Racing - Daytona International Speedway

about halfway down look at the brochure (it's a PDF) Number there to call to get more info and purchase advance tickets for the "Monster Dash". I don't think they are going to let you up on the banks though. But you never know. :bigsmiley11:

I live here in Daytona and the responses you see are mostly true. Here's my take on the whole thing..... Mud at the campgrounds? LOL, not a problem(unless it's been raining, hurricanes aren't a problem during Biktoberfest)......... Will you get busted for riding like an idiot? Yep, its gonna happen........Hotel costs higher? Oh ya, be prepared.......Before I lived here and would come up for the events, I stayed in the surrounding cities, this may be a cheaper option for some......... As far as, finding a place to party, main street is one of the places you will want to go to and it is always crowded. I park off street, it may cost you $20, it will be secure and you will have to walk, maybe 2 blocks to mainstreet......Coleslaw wrestling at the Cabbage Patch? If you haven't seen it, it's a must,get there early as it fills up fast...........One of my favorites is the Iron Horse, it's north of Daytona on US1, lots of parking, the ride there is bit out of the way,but worth it to me............. Then there is always the new Harley shop(in the same area as the Iron Horse), but I don't shop there and I won't spend money there (it's just me and a community thing). Ya'll come on down, it's still fun, Daytona will welcome you, I promise.

Last edited:
I live here in Daytona and the responses you see are mostly true. Here's my take on the whole thing..... Mud at campgrounds? LOL, not a problem......... Will you get busted for riding like an idiot? Yep, its gonna happen........Hotel costs higher? Oh ya, be prepared.......Before I lived here and would come up for the events, I stayed in the surrounding cities, this may be a cheaper option for some......... As far as, finding a place to party, main street is one of the places you will want to go to and it is always crowded. I park off street, it may cost you $20, it will be secure and you will have to walk, maybe 2 blocks to mainstreet......Coleslaw wrestling at the Cabbage Patch? If you haven't seen it, it's a must,get there early as it fills up fast...........One of my favorites is the Iron Horse, it's north of Daytona on US1, lots of parking, but out of the way............. Then there is always the new Harley shop(in the same area as the Iron Horse), but I don't shop there and I won't spend money there (it's just me and a community thing). Ya'll come on down, it's still fun, Daytona will welcome you, I promise.

Thanks for the info. I really would like to experience Main Street for part of a day but I like you're idea of parking somewhere else and walking. I've heard trying to ride down Main Street is why Harley engineers developed "parade mode" to keep the bike/rider from frying!

Back