free website stats program daytona biketoberfest | Harley Davidson Forums

daytona biketoberfest

marty

well made it up and back without getting wet.went to test ride the new 2010 and guess what harley did not show up they had there space tapped off but nobody knew why the did not show up !!they might have needed gas money. then my bike start acting up when i would turn switch on flashers would flash three times but bike would start. it done this three yrs. ago needed battery go to have it checked out tom. sunday was cold ride home temp gauge on bike never got over 60 degrees that cold to fl. boy!!hope everyone made it home safe!!!!

Marty, I agree that it was cold for us Fl. boys on Sunday. I passed on going over from Brandon this time( I've been over for both events the last 4 years)but I did go out on Sunday am with a jacket and full face. just cool enough to be comfortable:D

If you think it was cold Sunday in Daytona you should have ridden home with Maysflyboy and I that day. Just never warmed up as the day went on because we kept going north. About 45 degrees by the time I pulled into my garage in north GA at 7:30 PM.

well anything under 70 degrees is cold to fl. guys!! have rode in 34 degree weather with rain at bike week in march and that was no fun!!don't know how you guys to the north do it seen guy riding in snow. maybe he was the local crazy !!

Back