free website stats program Daytona Biketoberfest... | Harley Davidson Forums

Daytona Biketoberfest...

Hoople

Account Removed
It may be too early to tell but from what I can see here at Daytona Biketoberfest, Harley's out number all Metric Bikes COMBINED three to one.

It does amaze me that even with the Metric's acceleration, it's ability to corner, it's reliability, it's lower cost and all it's High tech engineering... there are more Harley Davidsons out there than I can believe... There everywhere!
:p
Hoop!

That shouldn't surprise ya Hoop. Bike week and other ralleys always draw harley riders. Expecially when it's fun in the sun. wish I was there. It's 39 and raining here in VA.

Hoop...glad you were able to make it over there...Slapp is still having his bike worked on...but maybe he'll make it out there on his reworked ride if good fortune goes his way. :D

Have a good time all, Daytona is a long way from SoCal, but any day riding with HD brothers is a good day! :cheers

Hoop...glad you were able to make it over there... :cheers

Thanks!... In years past I was on a Metric Ride. What a World of difference being on a Harley. It is like a different Bike Week altogether. What a Blast.
I already can't wait for Bike Week in February which usually pulls even greater numbers.

Hoop!

Good day for a ride. Had a jacket on most of the day. Ya I know us Florida wimps. Not as big of a crowd this year. I guess that is to be expected.
Sunny 75 is always a good day to ride. Will ride up tomorrow & see if the vendors are dealing on Beach Street & up US 1?

Just got back myself. I, too, wore a jacket all day. It sure didn't feel like 75* on the bike...brrrrrrrr...:). I noticed all the HDs too. What I didn't see was a Victory display. I was looking forward to checking out their new models..can't believe they weren't there.

Back