free website stats program Daytona Biketoberfest "BUST" | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Daytona Biketoberfest "BUST"

Seems like everywhere I went the crowds were up. Saturday night main st. was the ususal zoo, and the weather could not have been better. Just getting past the Iron Horse and Broken Spoke took a lot of time and the crowds as far out as White Eagle and Finns in Flagler Beach were large and partying hard!!! The brunch was a definite highlight of the week. For everyone who could not be there don't worry, we talked about you.

LOL, yeah we did:p

I was over at the race track and met with the people from MTC Voyager, they told me they changed to the race track because Sunshine Mall had less vendors and spectators during Bike Week 2010. It was jammed over on Beach Street and to get to the race track was no easy feat. Destination Daytona was busy on Friday, it was wall to wall people; I had to reset a Voyager for the people over at 'The Trike Shop', so they could get it ready to sell. Thank heavens they lent me their employee pass to get through the mob and park in front of their shop.

I was over at the race track and met with the people from MTC Voyager, they told me they changed to the race track because Sunshine Mall had less vendors and spectators during Bike Week 2010. It was jammed over on Beach Street and to get to the race track was no easy feat. Destination Daytona was busy on Friday, it was wall to wall people; I had to reset a Voyager for the people over at 'The Trike Shop', so they could get it ready to sell. Thank heavens they lent me their employee pass to get through the mob and park in front of their shop.

Sounds like you were busy, Glad We got to meet you on Saturday, Capital Jack:s

When I left everyone on Saturday I headed over to Beach Street and then over to the race track. Friday was help get the trike ready to sell. It was great to meet you too.

When I left everyone on Saturday I headed over to Beach Street and then over to the race track. Friday was help get the trike ready to sell. It was great to meet you too.

Get ready for Bike Week, we are going to get bigger LOL Study hard @ school:s

Back