free website stats program Daytona bike week | Harley Davidson Forums

Daytona bike week

This spring will be my first time making the 16 hr. Ride from pa to Daytona. Anyone have any must sees or must dos that I should do while I'm there?

I can't cross the border from NC to SC without stopping to see Pedro at "South of the Border". Just sayin. :)

Yea. Just enjoy the ride, and stop at the local Mom and Pop places to eat. That is where you get the better food. Take a look at Dinner Drive ins and Dives. That guy pretty much shows you all the good places to eat for less money.

That 16 hr. ride in beautiful weather will tire you out more than you realize while you are in the saddle. Even more so in bad weather. Hydrate well while riding, and walk around at gas stops. Might do some crunches and lower back exercises for the next few weeks. Oh yea,, strengthen your clutch hand. :)

+1 for Jack.
I never buy bikeweek shirts unless I go to the flea market. on main st. they are like 20$ but if you go out to the flea market you can useally get 4 for $20!!!
Just my 2cents worth

I can't cross the border from NC to SC without stopping to see Pedro at "South of the Border". Just sayin. :)

We stop at that place everytime we go to my uncles house in NC.

Oh, and about the Flea Market in Daytona, my wife and kids love that place.

I have been to Daytona numerous times. In town ride on the back streets to beat the traffic. From Daytona north on US 1 you will find the real party places.

Back