free website stats program Daytona Bike Week or Bust | Harley Davidson Forums

Daytona Bike Week or Bust

toolmanpm

With all the blizzards and the 2010 Daytona Bike Week starting in 14 days who is planning on braving the storms and riding to beautiful Daytona Beach? Who is planning on riding (not trailering)the farthest just to get there? Those of us in Florida are hoping it warms up fast we're tired of the winter!

With all the blizzards and the 2010 Daytona Bike Week starting in 14 days who is planning on braving the storms and riding to beautiful Daytona Beach? Who is planning on riding (not trailering)the farthest just to get there? Those of us in Florida are hoping it warms up fast we're tired of the winter!
It's a tuff ride on a bike from Jersey in the winter, but I could do it without the old lady. I did Daytona last year but trailer the bike. Went down with a Deluxe and came back with a Road King. I may stop at Daytona for a day or two on my way to Key Largo the end of Feb. Who knows what I will come back with this time. :bigsmiley11:

My best friend just rode down from Minnesota, it took him 2 days, long cold trip on 2 wheels

Not going this year.
We have a new grandson due on Mar 5th so it looks like we will be going north to Michigan instead of south. Sure hope the weather gets better in each direction soon.

i'm hoping this rain stuff stops before daytona but have rode in the rain and 36 degrees one year!!going last weekend due to lack in funds but will still have fun! on vacation for the week may buzz over to orlando checkout what is going on that week. ride safe guys !!!!:bigsmiley11:

Hi to all. Just joined this forum. Been going to Daytona Bikeweek every year since 1986 and started going to Daytona Biketoberfest sometime in the 90's when it was just a 3 day event.

Will be there again this year. Recently traded in my 1990 Harley Grey Ghost Fatboy and got a 09 Ultra Classic. Wish I could have kept the Fatboy and still get the Ultra but it wasn't in the budget.

Back