free website stats program Daytona Bike Week 2010 | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Daytona Bike Week 2010

We went in 08. Rented a condo on the beach for $900.00 for the week. We paid the deposit in Jan to get a better price. Garage parking included. We had a great time but probably wouldn't go again; maybe go for the weekend prior or after and spend a week in the sun without the crowds.

Is it ok with the law to camp on the beach over night?

Most definately NOT!! The beaches have more restrictions than anywhere else. Very few are open to traffic. This applies to most of Florida. There are several good campgrounds in the area, from family friendly, to xxx rated (Cabbage Patch). Search for Daytona bike week webpages, events, etc.

Only reason I go is I can be there in 1 hour, I miss Sturgis more

We planned on going but had to cancel...The wifes ticker is acting up and its surgery in the AM...Only a 5 hour ride the long way. I may run over for the day after the first weekend.

Jerry

We planned on going but had to cancel...The wifes ticker is acting up and its surgery in the AM...Only a 5 hour ride the long way. I may run over for the day after the first weekend.

Jerry

Best wishes and prayers to your wife for a speedy recovery!

we`ll be there,racing at bithlo (orlando speed world)the first weekend,AHDRA all harley drags.come by the prodragster pits and say hi.look for VEE TWIN RACING

Indeed, a little prayer goes a long way, Daytona can wait

Back