free website stats program Day Trip | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Day Trip

flipper...always love your photos:D:D you really need to stop covering for Jack :D

ooops did i say that out loud

:p I heard that and I will have the Redhead give me another refresher course:p

Thanks Flipper for sharing your trip pix. Looks like a nice day AND nice pix and nice place to stop and eat. My wife and I actually do a lot of that - day trips just to go somewhere and eat then back home. Usually around 150 miles or so - some more and some less. but it does not take any planning and scheduling and packing a lot of stuff. My wife brings a lite jacket in case we ride home after dark and I bring the credit card
;-) Some times we know a restaurant to go too and sometimes we just look and find one when we get there(?) - whereever that is.
Bill

Coming to the coast????

Joe, The Redhead is draggin me to Pensacola to see the Blue Angels and the Air Museum I think Nov 3, and she is talking about driving to New Orleans, a friend of ours is flying down from MN SOOOOO we just may be passing thru your neck of the woods I aint never been to New Orleans yet, The Redhead sneaked there last year too and all I got was a Harley T shirt:p

Back