free website stats program Day Dream Journey | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Day Dream Journey

Brian, if your gal really wants to ride the Golden Gate, if you ever make it to SoCal, I would gladly make the trip up and let her "do the span"...It is an awesome tour, going up to the highlands north of the gate, as well as the Fort tour UNDER the Golden Gate as well...and then there is the John Muir Redwoods grove and Wine country in the adjoining Sonoma & Napa counties beyond...you will enjoy it. :D You can rent HD's in San Francisco at the Golden Gate HD I believe...as well as some bike tours may also be planned in advance...

Thanks for the offer perhaps one day we will get there but may be a long way off we both have busy lifes and when we get a chance to get away we go to germany to visit her family and friends, and we do the trips on the bikes but perhaps one day we will manage a longer period of time away and hire a couple of bikes once we get there

Brian

I'm thinking that if I had no time constraints, & of course no $$ worries.....:p I'd like to do A1A on the east coast, end to end, Rte 66 east to west, then of course the PCH on the west coast.

Then, a cool trip like Jake did. :D I could work out a plan for when me & hubby buy the motor coach. :s

Back