free website stats program Daniel Stern Lighting | Harley Davidson Forums

Daniel Stern Lighting

kemo

R.I.P
Has anyone dault with Daniel Stern Lighting. He is supposed to be the man on lighting. If you google him and read his articles you might be buying some parts from him. Sounds like he knows his stuff and is not just another order house.

Apparently he is a "technical" contributor to American Motorcyclist Magazine and seems to have a decent understanding of lighting systems, based on an article he wrote. But one of the reasons for coming to a website like HDTimeline is to combine the knowledge from a "pool" of riders and enthusiasts which I personally prefer...an opinion is good...many opinions is even better!

Apparently he is a "technical" contributor to American Motorcyclist Magazine and seems to have a decent understanding of lighting systems, based on an article he wrote. But one of the reasons for coming to a website like HDTimeline is to combine the knowledge from a "pool" of riders and enthusiasts which I personally prefer...an opinion is good...many opinions is even better!

I especially value the opinions of a group of people who don't stand to profit from your buying the product. They're just giving you stories and experiences based on their time with the product. Never buy something based on product reviews or testimonials that you read on the actual products website or literature.

While I personally have no experience with this guy, I do know that when I had my (late model) Triumph, lots of people on the Triumph sites raved about his lights. (is he British??...I forget) The Triumph lights are pretty bad, but since I hardly rode mine, I never really paid much attention. Now, I've noticed my 07 RKC lights leave something to be desired too, so I plan on picking up a Sylvania light for it. that and a little re-aiming should do the trick.

While I personally have no experience with this guy, I do know that when I had my (late model) Triumph, lots of people on the Triumph sites raved about his lights. (is he British??...I forget) The Triumph lights are pretty bad, but since I hardly rode mine, I never really paid much attention. Now, I've noticed my 07 RKC lights leave something to be desired too, so I plan on picking up a Sylvania light for it. that and a little re-aiming should do the trick.

Jerry,check this thread out Brighter Headlights - Harley Davidson Community

I was aware of that sticky...from this site.....
When you search for "osram" bulbs, it seems like they are made by Sylvania, thats the site that comes up. Maybe Osram is special made for the euro cars, or maybe the fancy name means they can charge more??
the site refers to osram/sylvania bulbs.

Back