free website stats program Dale Goodwin/Kruzerproducts? | Harley Davidson Forums

Dale Goodwin/Kruzerproducts?

wannaride

Thinking of ordering the Fullsac True Duals from him, has anyone had any problems lately? Thanks

Toby

I ordered the hugely overpriced "true dual" rear cylinder pipe from Fullsac.
It fit perfectly and after a year and about 10,000 miles, the silver paint on it still looks like new.

I see the place you asked about is about $15 cheaper than Fullsac, and free shipping.

Last edited:
Yes, 175.00 shipped where Fullsac was 196+ delivered. 21.00 is a savings & if it helps the little guy, thats a plus

Toby

Ordered a set of fulsac true duals from Kruzerproducts on 2/20/13. Paid with pay-pal. Never got any kind of e-mail from the guy. Today I called his phone posted on his site, no answer, left a message asking if there was a problem. Today I go a refund back from him. None in stock, no idea when. If you are a member of the CVO forums, fullsac will give you 10% off, which will pay for the shipping.

Ordered a set of fulsac true duals from Kruzerproducts on 2/20/13. Paid with pay-pal. Never got any kind of e-mail from the guy. Today I called his phone posted on his site, no answer, left a message asking if there was a problem. Today I go a refund back from him. None in stock, no idea when. If you are a member of the CVO forums, fullsac will give you 10% off, which will pay for the shipping.

That's good information, Thanks:bigsmiley12:

Not a member of CVO forum. Thanks for the info, I may have to bite the bullet & get it from Fullsac.

Toby

I went a head & joined CVO, probably did not need to, could have just said I was a member & they gave me a 10% discount. Came out to 186.00 shipped with a O2 plug. Since I got the 2007 that has an O2 bung since I am thinking of getting a AFR meter, will just plug it until I do. Thanks

Toby

I ordered directly from Fullsac. The sound is better and I have much better throttle response now.

Back