free website stats program Dakota Digital | Harley Davidson Forums

Dakota Digital

billb

I have a 2007 Dyna Super Glide, I would like to change the speedo. I was wondering if anyone has replaced there's with a Dakota Digital. Was wondering how it is working.

Hi: I installed a model MCL-3204-K On my wife's 2012 883 Iron
works real well. Shut off some of the funtions. The gear read out
sometimes is not very fast acting, may be it would work faster if I
programed it in learn mode. Over all we both are very happy with it
and would buy it again.

I had one on my sportster and loved it. The gear indicator works on rpm, just like all others; you get used to it. It has a tach display that remains visible. My favorite displays were engine heat (from rear cylinder sensor,) and battery voltage, other than tach. I had the blue display, and it was always very visible. Get it. You won't be disappointed!

I just put a blue one on my '10 street bob along with the hd flush mount led fuel gauge and cap. I got it off Amazon for $225 open box but was new. I love it. I got blue cause the bike is midnight denim. There aren't a lot of options for a 4" speedo with tach.

I have a 2007 Dyna Super Glide, I would like to change the speedo. I was wondering if anyone has replaced there's with a Dakota Digital. Was wondering how it is working.

Might want to consider the Harley 4" speedo/tach combo, 70900274. Have one on my '07 SuperGlide and like it.

Only issue is that you would lose the 6th gear indicator; doesn't work/isn't implemented on the '07s. Price keeps creeping up in the P & A catalog but still reasonable (for HD).

Attachments

• 70900274.JPG
    70900274.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 20
Back