free website stats program Dakota Digital Gauges installed | Harley Davidson Forums

Dakota Digital Gauges installed

ironmark

019.jpgI installed the Dakota Digital Gauges over the weekend & IMO they look great and I love the features and the way they funtion . Every guage except the oil temp guage was a plug and play install , the oil temp guage needed 2 wires to be depinned from the plug and the new wires from the oil temp sending unit installed in the plug . Also on my bike I had to get some nylon spacers that would fit between the gauge clamps and the guages so I could tighten the clamps without breaking them . The pic were taken with the bike cold and not running the oil pressure gauge was flashing at the time .

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 77
Awesome...this is another upgrade I'm saving for - just not quite there yet. How are the gages in sunlight - still bright???

Dakota Digital only offers a red & blue read out so I ordered the red because my bike is candy red sunglo but when I took the pics the flash made it look a little orange in color . When the sun is at my back it lightens up the read out but I can still read them OK . I also like the gear indicator feature because it tell me every gear the bike is in while the stock HD gauge only indicates 6th gear . Here is what the gauges look like with the bike turned off .

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 24
]I installed the Dakota Digital Gauges over the weekend & IMO they look great and I love the features and the way they funtion . Every guage except the oil temp guage was a plug and play install , the oil temp guage needed 2 wires to be depinned from the plug and the new wires from the oil temp sending unit installed in the plug . Also on my bike I had to get some nylon spacers that would fit between the gauge clamps and the guages so I could tighten the clamps without breaking them . The pic were taken with the bike cold and not running the oil pressure gauge was flashing at the time .

Very nice easy to read digital guages. Good call Ironmark! :D

Harley Davidson Models

Back