free website stats program D&D 2 into 1 and lost some Ultra trim... | Harley Davidson Forums

D&D 2 into 1 and lost some Ultra trim...

jjsporty

My D&D Fatcat 2 into 1 came this morning. Already had bike on lift and disassembled so install didn't take too long.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361667127.661572.jpg
Looks awesome and has a deeper louder sound than the V&H monster ovals it replaced. Next to schedule a super tune to see what I can get out of it.

Been wanting to remove some access Ultra trim pieces, so while I had it on the lift and half apart I removed the front and rear bumper trim and replaced the hard bag supports with SG pieces. I'm going to remove the luggage rack when I find something to put into the holes, nothing permanent though so I can put it on if needed.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361667825.022070.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361667844.277128.jpg

re: D&D 2 into 1 and lost some Ultra trim...

:s Looks clean, good lines:s

Nice work, bike looks very clean. Pipes are a nice touch

Looks good but wondering how you got the bike out their without snow on the tires and no prints in the snow from the tires. Just wondering as I lived in the cold snow country for years, always left prints in the snow unless its really cold and frozen. Not trying to be a smart... just wondering?

Looks good but wondering how you got the bike out their without snow on the tires and no prints in the snow from the tires. Just wondering as I lived in the cold snow country for years, always left prints in the snow unless its really cold and frozen. Not trying to be a smart... just wondering?

Look closer..They're there. Little more noticeable in the middle pic. Remember the tires don't have a bunch of sipes in the tread so are harder to see.

Bike looks good.:cheers

Oldhippie is correct. The ground is froze and after I got it out I realized it wasn't the smartest idea...about lost my footing and the wifey had to help push it back into the garage. Lol

Looks good,nice looking bike, please post results when you get tuned up.

As soon as it warms up enough to make the hour and half ride where I'm having it tuned. It's putting out 77hp and 85tq with the stock header and the V&H monster ovals. That shop told me a good 2 into 1 and good tune will do better. We'll see. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oldhippie is correct. The ground is froze and after I got it out I realized it wasn't the smartest idea...about lost my footing and the wifey had to help push it back into the garage. Lol

As soon as it warms up enough to make the hour and half ride where I'm having it tuned. It's putting out 77hp and 85tq with the stock header and the V&H monster ovals. That shop told me a good 2 into 1 and good tune will do better. We'll see. :)

Cool looking bike. Glad you didn't try and ride. Been their and done that.
Not a good feeling when your foot starts to slip and nothing to stop it sliding.
Ride safe.

Finally got bike back yesterday. Turns out the fuel filter was plugged and there was a 7 day wait for it.

So anyway the initial run with the 2 into 1 was way off on the tuning. It actually put out way less HP than before this exhaust. Now tuned its 78.8hp and 94.4tq. Not a big HP gain but huge TQ gain! And down low where its needed and it stays strong all the way through the rpms. The sound is awesome and the bike pulls a lot harder now. I'm HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! :)

Back