free website stats program Cyclesmith dresser bar/special | Harley Davidson Forums

Cyclesmith dresser bar/special

jude

Contributor
Hi,i am looking to purchase the cyclesmith dresser bar /special for my 2006 streetglide,as i am living in ireland i need to buy over the net,can any one give me the name of a web site who would deliver these bars over to here ,i tried there own site but there estore does not seem to be up and running ,,, thanks

Hi,i am looking to purchase the cyclesmith dresser bar /special for my 2006 streetglide,as i am living in ireland i need to buy over the net,can any one give me the name of a web site who would deliver these bars over to here ,i tried there own site but there estore does not seem to be up and running ,,, thanks

If you mean Cyclesmith handlebars, Dennis Kirk, Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse, Powersports360 and Ebay sell them. I don't know about international shipping policy on any of the above. I could not find anything under Cyclesmith dresser bar.

thanks for reply,yes i was talking about handlebars ,the bar mentioned is a new style for glides,cyclesmith have the bars on their website but there estore is under construction and no one else seems to have this style of bar for sale.

The last cyclesmith bars I bought were the baggerbars for my street glide. Got the complete setup from hill country custom cycles out of texas. They normally have stuff listed on ebay also.

Back