free website stats program Cycle Shack Slip Ons | Harley Davidson Forums

Cycle Shack Slip Ons

C908

The local dealer said these are his #1 seller. He also said no need to remap if stock air cleaner is left alone. I didn't ask but was wondering if there would be any loss of horsepower with this setup? Anyone using this on their Dyna and how is it on the highway running 65 to 75 mph? I appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Check out this thread in the self help forum Slip On Mufflers - Harley Davidson Community
And yes as long as you don't change out the air box for a stage1 you can get away without adding fuel.Myself though if I had to do it again the first thing I would do is a full stage1. Air,fuel and exhaust.

Added Cycle Shack slip-ons to my 2000 Dyna with no problem. Kept the stock air cleaner but did follow Gliders recomendation on using #4 washers on needle jet to richen it up a bit.

The local dealer said these are his #1 seller. He also said no need to remap if stock air cleaner is left alone. I didn't ask but was wondering if there would be any loss of horsepower with this setup? Anyone using this on their Dyna and how is it on the highway running 65 to 75 mph? I appreciate your comments. Thanks.

i think you would be very happy with cycle shacks
Google

I have the cycle shacks with stage 1 & at 70mph, a nice low rumble. Louder & deeper than stock without irritation.

I think I would also to the full stage 1 and do air, fuel and pipes. Your not talking about alot more money and I think your bike would run much better.

I put them on my 2006 Streetbob. Great sound, no loss in gas mileage, runs great. There is a pop or two when you let off the gas when you are running full throttle but no pop if you are just cruising.

I put them on my 2006 Streetbob. Great sound, no loss in gas mileage, runs great. There is a pop or two when you let off the gas when you are running full throttle but no pop if you are just cruising.

Ditto! If you don't like loud don't buy cycle shacks. My turnouts have worked well although the rear muffler has heat discoloration. A little work with Blue Magic helped a lot but did not remove the discoloration completely.

I would buy them again. Great sound for not much money!

Cycle Shack makes well received products for their look, sound and decent pricing. Can't get much better endorsement than that...:D

Great pipes for the right price Have been running them on 2 dynas with no problems

Back