free website stats program Cycle Shack Muffler Pipes | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cycle Shack Muffler Pipes

I put Cycle Shack slip-ons on my '92 FXRS 6 months ago, WOW what a different & great sound compared to the stock mufflers, on an EVO.
My rider friends gave the ultimate compliment, "Now it sounds like a Harley"

The other day I was drilling out the stock touring mufflers some more on my 85 FLHTC and I managed to lodge the ¾ Step drill I was using about a foot down in the muffler. I looked up on the shelf at the new Cycle Shack Staggered Duals with pipes I recently purchased and said to myself.

“Life is too short to be messing around with a 25 year old rusty/greasy exhaust system and your mods are going to yield dubious results at best”.

I got the old exhaust off and I’ve started to install the new but I am taking my time so I don’t get it all scratched up. I was pleasantly surprised that the old ones unbolted so easily. I bought some new retaining clips, nuts and washers at the shop as the old ones were rusty. The old gaskets still look pretty good. I hear the Cycle Shack's are loud but it will be interesting to see how well they perform on the lower end where I do most of my riding.

Thanx guys, Hey Bob(hope I didn't spell that backwards?):D they should work fine for ya but you might have to adjust your tune a little. Good luck,post pics.:s

Back