free website stats program Cycle Shack Muffler Pipes | Harley Davidson Forums

Cycle Shack Muffler Pipes

I have a set of their staggered slash cut duals. I love the way they sound even better how they perform. And they are cheaper than most.

Good bang for your buck been running cycle shack for years

Yea have m-pipes on my 113 evo softail...pure american v-twin sound. Not quiet but not obnoxious either. They outperformed (butt dyno) a 2-1 header that was on it. The kicker,got them for $50.00 brand new in the box at a swap meet!

Sweet guys thanx,thats what i wanted to here. :D I bought a set for my StreetGlide for 130.00 on ebay, brand spankin new,:worthy

They are a great value, and sound great! Many satisfied users have commented on them in other threads.

Excellent! They'll be here on Monday and straight on the bike they'll go!:D
I have the Vance and Hines tapered slip-ons on there now, but not really the sound I was looking for. Not bad just not that nice V-Twin sound that I'm searching for.

I installed the turn out slip-ons on my 06 FXST/I within a month of buying the bike. 47,000 miles later I think they sound better than when new. Hard to beat for $125 new. I agree Leadfoot45.... pure american v-twin sound!

Dangit I'm getting anxious now. I looked at my tracking # and see that they are in Phx. but UPS doesn't deliver on Sat.:(

Back