free website stats program CVO Bikes | Harley Davidson Forums

CVO Bikes

I have an '05 Screamin' Eagle Fatboy 103ci and was just wondering just what they they put into their SE motors and trans. Is there a site that has the specs, ie what cams, are they gear or chain drive and what about the top end?:panic

No help here other than recommending you get a repair manual it should answer your questions and save you a lot of cash over time doing your own repairs and services.

The CVO bikes have a separate manual besides the regular manual but it mostly refers you back to the regular manual. Aside from the cams, most of the parts are the same as the standard bikes. You would think they would give you all the screamin' eagle parts like heads etc on them.
They are mostly paint and chrome that are different than the stock bikes.

If you do a google search, you'll probably find sites that will cover the CVO bikes.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, yes you would think it would be the best of the SE motor parts. I just need to find out as for a 103cu motor it hasn't got as much get up and go as my old 95cu Softail. I'm thinking 203 cams, bigger injectors and a race tuner.:newsmile058:

Keep in mind that the suggestions you have had are very good ones for more performance and reliability. If you want to go more then you already have Scremin Eagle heads, stroked engine, SE cams. Visit S&S Cycles web site for more horse power via cams, breathing, exhaust and remapping. Fossil

The CVO 103 has big valve/big port heads, cam and it's own EPA fuel/ignition mapping and some chrome doodads with special paint.The intake is shrouded by the bore and should have an intake cam that works with that in mind.Oh and the cam is chain driven.

Thanks Fisher, I just feel I need a little more punch. I'm thinking se203 cams, bigger injectors and a race tuner. What do you think? I ride two up most of the time.

The injectors are fine for your purposes.However I'd recommend this cam.Bolt in and accommodates the shortcomings of the CVO set up.You'll be very happy with this one.

Thanks heaps for that, gear or chain? I'm not a racer but do you think I'll need to more? Thanks again Fisher, you're the man.:D

Back