free website stats program CVO 110 ci upgrade | Harley Davidson Forums

CVO 110 ci upgrade

TwoToes

I am looking at buying a new 2011 CVO Street Glide. Comes from the factory with a 110 ci motor. I have been told that to get the performance I would expect I will have to add the race tuner kit and change the Screaming Eagle pipes to an after market pipe. Any comments?

Ride it a while before considering changing anything. It might exceed your expectations as is. If not then research out upgrades but do not leave out upgrade to cams for this is were the most bang will come from.

Thank you dbmg. That is a good suggestion re: ride it awhile. I didn't think about the cams either. Thanks for the suggestion.

Also was wondering? The 2011 CVO Street Glide comes from the factory with a 100 watt amp and IPod. Can I add XM and still use the conrtols on the handlebar for the Ipod and XM?

I think all you have to do is buy the xm box from dealer its plug & play mounts on top of radio under fairing!

I had a 2010 Road Glide and added a 100 watt amp and the XM module and the handlebar controls worked on the XM, but that bike got totaled in a wreck. I am looking at replacing it with a new 2011 CVO Street Glide that comes from the factory with a 100 watt amp and an IPod. I was told that the handlebar controls the IPod. Can I also add an XM and have both the IPod and the XM controled by the handlebar? I was told by someone that the IPod used the handlebar control slot and I could not hook up the XM and the IPod at the same time because there is only one slot for the remote control on the handlebars.

Back