free website stats program cv carb main jet vacume hole. | Harley Davidson Forums

cv carb main jet vacume hole.

ORTIGO

Hi Ive put a cv carb back to stock because to many people have messed with it. My question is does the dynajet kit have a plug for the main jet air hole that needs to be removed. I dont have the exsp. to know if one has been installed. (Still having some tuning issues.) What I can tell you is that the hole on the left at the filter side of carb has a barrel in it with no bottom like as if there was a piece of tubing in it, the hole looks to be under 1/8th inch. The one on the right which I believe is the main jet air hole has a newer looking plug in it that has a bottom to it with a very tiny hole in the bottom, about the size of a sewing neddle. Is this stock or is there a plug that needs to be removed to finish the job back to stock. Thanks guys ORTIGO

Not sure about what you are asking about the plug but if it is the idle mixture screw, then NO it doesn't come in a DJ kit.

If you are talking about the air bleed openings in the left left of the throat of the carb, I doubt they were worked on but it sounds like they are OK as they are from your description.

The openings I refer to are to the left of the accelerator discharge here...

CVlinkage.jpg

yes those are the ones. I just wasnt sure. Ive been told that the djkit plugged those or changed the size of the hole. Thank you ORTIGO

Back