free website stats program Custom Seat - Nightrod | Harley Davidson Forums

Custom Seat - Nightrod

israguard

I swear there is no better resource than this Forum. Everything you Folks recommend.. I go out and buy and serves me very well.

After an hour or so my rear end is finished. I ordered a Corbin seat years ago for my bmw. Just wanted to get your opinion if Corbin are still the leaders in quality & comfort or any other / better recommendations ?

Thanks again in advance.

You'll find plenty of opinions, from what I have read Corbin's issue is customer service more then quality. Lots of La Pera, Corbin and Mustang seat owners here, I for one, really like the Mustang. In my opinion, find the style of one of the 3 that you like and you will probably be happy.

Also depends on what you are looking for in a seat, style or function, length of riding, etc. I have a Mustang Day Tripper, love the look of it. Typically I ride 40 miles back and forth to work on it and it does me well. Some days the butt goes numb, other days I am fine, I think it is more me then the seat, but it is a narrower, lower seat. Regardless still better than my stock seat from before. There are thick mustang's that provide more padding/gel, but I wanted the lower profile which I am quite pleased with the overall look and function.

Back