Custom Front Fender FXSTC

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by dino769, Oct 28, 2009.

1. dino769

dino769 Member

Decided after 15 years the MoCo factory paint needs to be redone on my 1994 FXSTC. I found the correct paint online. Question is, I would like to upgrade my front fender while I'm at it and ditch the factory stock one. I really like Milwaukee Iron's Spun Old Toothless (160 degree) for my 21" front wheel. Having issues with the $350 tag for it though. Is anyone running a similar front fender from another manufacture that is not $375 to get it to my front door? Any input would be much appreciated.

2. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Dino, welcome to the HDtalking forum, a fellow enthusiast Gunslinger found this site for Sumax custom fenders:

Untitled Document

3. dino769

dino769 Member

Thanks! That is exactly what I was looking for. I like the dagger 4.5 for the 21". I see it even gives you some tips for drilling the tin to get it right the first time. Thanks for the reply. Is Gunslinger happy with his purchase?

4. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Try PM 'g him...go to your Avatar/Name and use the HDTalking e-mail and type in Gunslinger ; type your message and send. You can even cut and paste threads and pictures (properly sized and using Photobucket website

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

...there are plenty of handy tools to use...enjoy! :D