free website stats program Custom chrome mid control linkage for Dyna??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Custom chrome mid control linkage for Dyna???

I have mid controls on my 2007 Dyna Super Glide Custom. I would like to change out the stock gear linkage with something custom and chrome. You can find tons of choices for forward control gear linkages, but so far I have only found on plain chrome option offered by Harley. Can anyone recommend any other options or after-market sources? Thanks...

Hey Glider

Are you a real person or an ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE buit into this web site.

You post faster than I can read them and provide more info than Google or Yahoo.

How do I get a direct feed to your data base. Sure would save time typing with my fat stubby fingers.

:bigsmiley20: :bigsmiley20: :bigsmiley20:

Maybe I'm missing something here, but these links all seem to be for forward controls. I have mid controls and need the gear shift linkage for a mid contol...very short.

Hey Glider

Are you a real person or an ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE buit into this web site.

You post faster than I can read them and provide more info than Google or Yahoo.

How do I get a direct feed to your data base. Sure would save time typing with my fat stubby fingers.

:bigsmiley20: :bigsmiley20: :bigsmiley20:

That'll cost ya!:D And I'm a real person too!
I...AM...A...REAL...PERSON...TOO...I..AM...A...REAL...PERSON...TO...I...AM...A...REAL...PERSON...TOO...:laugh

Last edited:
Maybe I'm missing something here, but these links all seem to be for forward controls. I have mid controls and need the gear shift linkage for a mid contol...very short.

My mistake, I thought you wanted to go to forward controls. What you are looking for is kind of limited and may take some doing to find.

Back