free website stats program Custom Brake lines and speedo cable question | Harley Davidson Forums

Custom Brake lines and speedo cable question

zoood

Product Contributor
Im in need of contact info on who I can get a custom speedometer cable made up for my 1993 electra glide classic. Stock length is approx. 41 inches I need around 8" over. I also need contact info, (even the part number) for the two lower Russel gray front brake lines. Those two lines need to be about 30" in length.

Thanks, zoood

Try this place. 49" Black Vinyl Speedometer Cable for Harley Big Twin & XL Sportster - www.debrix.com
If they don't have what you want Google "custom harley speedo cable".

I managed to find and order the speedo cable. Any chance you know of a shop thats on the east coast, or not California? I still need the custom length (2) lower brakes lines, approx 30" Needs to be Russell brand. I tried getting up with them and you get a stupid automated directory. I did down load their parts catalog but it will take years to read through that. A live person to talk with be the best bet. Thanks for your post.

zoood

Found all I needed and ordered them. Thanks for your help.

zoood

Found all I needed and ordered them. Thanks for your help.

zoood

Zoood, did you find a live person who was technical and got you the right part numbers to order? If so, good to know...live technical support is hard to find these days.:s On my more pedestrian application, Drag Specialties catalog had the stuff I needed...:newsmile016:

Zoood, did you find a live person who was technical and got you the right part numbers to order? If so, good to know...live technical support is hard to find these days.:s On my more pedestrian application, Drag Specialties catalog had the stuff I needed...:newsmile016:
Yes,... I called Barnett Company in California for the speedo cable. They sold it retail to me. No need to go through a dealer. Also talked with technician at J&P cycles about the extended Russell brake lines. Purchased through them as well.

Back