free website stats program custom barn door | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

custom barn door

very cool, reminds me of a place north of me, I'll post pics when I get home if I remember.
nice work.

THAT'S COOL!
One thing I have never seen on a barn door in the USA is Honda or Kawasaki or...

dont have custom paint on bike, but did have a weekend project that I've wanted to do for a long time. did this Memorial Day wkend. I have had people stop by and ask where I got decal, not decal but painted on.

Very nice. I just asked my wife if I could paint our garage door and she said sure right after I get everything else done that needs done around here. It was worth a try. Maybe when she's out of town sometime. :D

Very nice. I just asked my wife if I could paint our garage door and she said sure right after I get everything else done that needs done around here. It was worth a try. Maybe when she's out of town sometime. :D

sometimes it is easier to get forgiveness than permission....:bigsmiley12:

funny you should mention that, all i asked was to paint door, and when she seen it, it kinda grew on her. did it while she was gone for a couple days:newsmile071:

Back