free website stats program Currently in Southeast GA, but ride all over. | Harley Davidson Forums

Currently in Southeast GA, but ride all over.

Very cool site!
Currntly ride an 98 FLHTC I picked up new in Hawaii. No changes to speak of except I run straight type fishtails and run a little rich. Not quite the same sound as my old shovels with drag pipes, but unique anyway.

Came home from overseas to a bike left out in the weather for a few years and started a long term restoration (mechanical before looks) but want her to look right when she turns 18 (barely legal). This has become a tradition since my older bikes were legal drinking age when I moved onto others...

Miss my old shovels but have met some situations on my bagger ranging from weather to blind drivers that I could not have walked away from with a lesser front end.

In a repair now and running another thread on that sore subject, but like I said, "Very cool site!"

Keep the rubber side down...

Welcome to The Forum, I like fishtails and ran them on all my Baggers:ws:rider

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

..................................................................................................................

Back