free website stats program Current and previous bikes? Which one is your favorite. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Current and previous bikes? Which one is your favorite.

My favorite bike was my 83 Lowrider. I drove it from the dealer to the barracks parking lot and stripped it down to as close to bare bones as possible. Before I got rid of it I had completely rebuilt it from the ground up to include a big bore S&S engine. I really enjoyed working and tinkering on that bike; fell on hard times and sold it after I blew the engine. My wife sold her Sporty to pay for the S&S....

The rose tinted glasses look back on all the bikes and the dreams always see the 75 bonnie as the most loved
however was never sure id be able to complete the journey
the 80 guzzi lemans was reliable fast and efficient but was missing some of the character of the bonnie ( did a lot of miles over 10 years)
various Honda's BMW's etc over the years were efficient and reliable
then by accident bumped into a cute looking bike 93 sporty
its got all the character of the bonnie without the drawbacks it vibrates cant see much out of the mirrors but it gets to the end of the journey and handles well
now I'm on a softail custom (92) but i refuse to sell the sporty plan to keep it forever

Brian

I have owned a Sears Moped, Cushman Eagle, Triumph, couple of BSA's, Honda's, Yamaha"s and five Harleys. I love my present 1988 FLHS but if I could have one of my past bikes it would be my candy apple red 1982 FLH Electraglide Classic. Fossil

Hmm, 1985 Suzuki GS550, 2003 883, and 2007 1200L. Loving the 2007 -- rubber mounted engine and fuel injection!!

I had a lot of good times on everyone of my bikes.

My current '93 Heritage is without a doubt my favorite!

I've only had 2 bikes in my life, an '80 Suzuki 1000 and my Springer. No offense to the other bikes out there but I wouldn't trade my Springer for any of them.

Started out on a Yam. DT100g then moved up to a XT250. Both of them were street legal and I road around on them alot. In '93 got my MC license on a Kawa. KLR650 and I road that one back and forth to work awhile. In '97 I got my first cruiser a Kawa. Vulcan 1500A model. That was a great bike. Road it to many rallies. Sold it in '01 when my first kid was born. This year I got back into riding by getting a '09 Street Bob. I'd have to say the SB is my favorite even though the Vulcan was a great bike.

Still own previous bike. That one is the pretty one and the newest one is the comfy one. Love both for different reasons. I am lucky to have been able to keep both. :D

80cc suzuki when I was 10 years old, 350 Sprint, Diana Mk 111, Triumph 500, Honda 650, 83 Roadster...then years of not riding..now, an 01 Ultra.Every one of them were my favorites at the time. The Ultra is what I always wanted. At almost 60, I figured it was now or never.

Back