free website stats program Cruiserworks boots | Harley Davidson Forums

Cruiserworks boots

Trek

I know the whole boot thing has been covered before but I would like to ask those who have the cruiserworks boot if it really is as comfortable as they say and worth the price to you. I really like the look of the defender and I am thinking about buying it but that is a pretty steep price unless they are truly comfortable. Thanks.

I have the Cruiserworks men's side zip boot and love them. Wore them on the road for 15 days last year on a trip to Sturgis. Only pair of "shoes" that I brought. Very comfortable riding and walking.

I bought a pair of Cruiserworks boots (engineer style) in 2002. A few years ago when Cruiserworks was talking about closing their doors, I ordered a second pair and just put them up.

The boots are very comfortable. I've walked all day in them at rallies and have rode many miles in the rain without a problem.

I have there old style type boot from the 50-60s...The first day out of the box was like I had them for years...Water proof too...

Thanks everyone and anyone else who may answer. I really like the look of the defender so I think I'm going to try and talk the wife into getting them for my birthday. Ride safe.

Back