free website stats program Cruise control experience | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cruise control experience

Definitely a nice feature...plus radio, fairing & cushy seat/shocks. Years ago I would've never imagined having all these great options on my 2-wheeler. Even riding my 03 Sporty, I miss the big bike comforts...spoiled I am. :D

I ride my Ultra on trips where I'm in the saddle 6, 8, or 10 hours. Got to have that cruise!

My old Water Buffalo ('75 Suzuki GT750) has a throttle clamp. No long rides for it! Just to the coffee shop and back!

Yeah...I remember when I had the Superglide (the first one...a 1980 FXE) I used to use the throttle tension screw and thought that was just the neatest thing in the world. Hehe...not anymore. Now, a cruise control malfunction would constitute an emergency trip to the shop!

Never had cruise control, tho I have ridden Ultras with it and do see it as a BIG plus:s

I love it to give my right hand a break . helps make long rides much more comfortable..

I use it plenty.. Especially on trips. Really saves the wrist and lets me stretch out my arms and rotate my shoulders on extended seat time. It's one of the main reasons I can ride for more than an hour at a time. Today I had a good 2 1/2 hours in the seat before I stopped for a gas break.

I use it all the time. I have a tip for ya if you havent already discovered, you can twist the throttle backwards to cancel it.

Back