free website stats program crossbones review | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

crossbones review

thanks for all the welcomes and info from crossbones riders it was helpful. Actively looking for crossbones in Florida. so if you know of one let me know. hope to be back in the wind soon

lucky
:worthy
:newsmile016:

thanks found those was hoping for cheaper but the two in tampa been setting there 2 years so maybe. not wanting to finance. thanks for the help

lucky

Welcome to the forum

Brian
WAP.gif

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome to the forum, I have a 2009, bought new in 2008, in Colorado and shipped it over to the UAE. I had lots of issues with the front end, a wobby. many new tires and bearing later one of the guys got it....but they tried everything, he swapped out the wheel, no issues since. I have short legs and got rid of the seat almost right away. I have about 35000 miles on it now and other than it being lower than most of my co riders (I bottom out on some curves, so I just take it slower) I love it. still gets alot of looks so I guess other people like it too.
This is why I got rid of my Heritage,constantly scrapin floorboards.It doesn't even have to be much of a curve,you'll scrape.Unless you slow down like the man said.Who the heck wants a brand new bike to be something you gotta slow down on curves for? Get a dyna or a bagger.Oh,and you'll rattle right down to the frame when you get on it.Plus they're buzzy over 70 mph.Loved the softy look,but that was it.

I love the look and feel of the Bones' but I absolutely hate the seat/seating position. It almost feels as though the seat is trying to lean me forward and downward. I didn't like that at all. But seats are replaceable. Just saying.

Back