free website stats program Cross Country | Harley Davidson Forums

Cross Country

bikin42

Okay, so I'm about to take a cross-country trip from the east coast to the west, across the the desert and everything. I'm putting together a list of music for my trip with all the classic rockers and my favorite band, Swampdawamp (myspace.com/swampdawamp).

Can anyone suggest any other music to arm my ipod with, and suggest any "must-see's" as I embark?

What rout will you takeing?

Songs,
Rockin' Down the Highway- the Doobie Bro.- Travalin Band CCR., Beatles, lots of Beatles

Okay, so I'm about to take a cross-country trip from the east coast to the west, across the the desert and everything. I'm putting together a list of music for my trip with all the classic rockers and my favorite band, Swampdawamp (myspace.com/swampdawamp).

Can anyone suggest any other music to arm my ipod with, and suggest any "must-see's" as I embark?

You doing this on a Harley??? if so ya gotta do the Million Dollar Highway in Colorado...thats a must...go from Durango to Cortez..then head north to Telluride up to Ridgeway...from Ridgeway head south to Ouray then down to Silverton back to Durango...promise you won't ever forget it!...Good Luck...TC and God Bless

Last edited:
We will be going cross country next summer on our Ultra, from Pa. to California.
Any suggestions on what routes to take, what all to pack.
Also looking for someone to go along, don't want to go alone.

We will be going cross country next summer on our Ultra, from Pa. to California.
Any suggestions on what routes to take, what all to pack.
Also looking for someone to go along, don't want to go alone.

What time of year are you going..Myself my wife and two other couples are hopefully going out that way as far as Utah...could join you along a Missouri highway are north of Missouri..we're heading to Canada this year we went out west last year..was it ever great...

Last edited:

I posted this question as well..had some fantastic responses..If you can find my post "Whats your Favorite motorcycle related song" had some absolutely fantastic responses.

We will be leaving probably end of June beginning of July.
Never been farther than Canada and that was in a car, so this is going to be quite the ride for me.

Back