free website stats program Crazy Weather...... | Harley Davidson Forums

Crazy Weather......

TXMikey

Yesterday in north Texas DFW area it was sunny and 75. Today, it hasn't been out of the 30's, with 30 mph winds, and since about 6:00 pm it's been snowing! Heck of a first day of spring. Had to cancel our planned ride up to the Talihmina Parkway in the Ouachita mountains. :(

Yes this stinks for riding. I went out today for 40 minutes but it was too cold. i was hoping to go to Muenster area today with some buddies. This global warming is killing me.

Yesterday i rode about 50 miles with beautiful sunny skies. 68-70f
Today... We have 8-10 inches of snow on the ground. I think it was the hardest snow of the season.

If you don't like the weather in Missouri.... Wait 5 minutes.

ditto, rode 120 miles Friday with 75 degrees, Saturday 32 and like a blizzard out, but helped a buddy manufacture a rear brake setup, so it wasn't a total lost of a day.

First day of spring low 70's in maine and you hardly ever get to ride in March. Got a little ride in while we could about 120 miles. It was warmer here in Maine on 3/20 than it was in Daytona for 9 day's of bikeweek but today it's a high of low 40's but I got to ride in March with no frost heaves.:small3d028:

I must say thanks to Mr Al Gore, I'm loving his global warming, apologies to those of you in the "sun belt" looks like we got your weather and some of you got ours.

Can't remember when I was able to ride the first week of December then the first of March up here in Yankee land. No, not those Yankees, this is the Red Sox Nation.

Back